Time for an Asian splash on my food blog, thai green chicken curry! Delicious!
Creamy, aromatic, and not too spicy- of course, if you like it hot, add chillis!
as you can see, we really enjoyed it at my house! almost all gone within minutes of being cooked!
So quick to whip up, it takes 20 minutes tops, and is so yummy, you’ll feel the culinary prowess rise inside of you!
- 2 tablespoons wok oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped spring onions
- 3 – 4 tablespoons green thai curry paste
- 1 kilogram chicken thigh fillets (cut into strips about 4 x 2cm / 1½ x ¾ inches)
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon thai fish sauce
- 150 grams frozen fine green beans- or you can use fresh
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander, to sprinkle over when serving
- cooked rice or noodles to serve
- Heat the wok oil in a large saucepan that owns a lid, drop in the spring onions and cook, stirring for a minute or two, then add the curry paste.
- Add the chicken pieces and keep turning over heat for 2 minutes, before adding the coconut milk, stock and fish sauce.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then add the frozen fine beans to the mix and cook for another 3-5 minutes. (if using fresh beans, cook according to packet, about 6 minutes usually, then add and simmer for another 3 minutes)
- Serve with rice or noodles, sprinkling the coriander over as you do so.
Also, it’s nice to have lime wedges to squeeze over when you eat it!